Γένεση RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Γένεση RO

The Mortals shall have themselves a great war. A war I fear that will lead to many others.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Γένεση!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Wolf
Storyline Development
GM Wolf

Welcome to Γένεση! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Γένεση!   Welcome to Γένεση! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Welcome
To
Γένεση RO

When signing up email me on my yahoo account as well so I know your account is not spam. tkboy990@yahoo.com
Hello Readers,

Well let me be the first to welcome you to our server as well as our roleplaying community. Here at Genesis we provide a fun interesting storyline after the events of the great battle, Ragnarok, foretold by the Norsemen. We also provide custom monsters, quests, weapons, and more! Please try us out. Moving on...I would like to say if your only joining to cause trouble, and disturb our community your presence won't last long. So please save us the trouble and move on to another server. Sorry we just don't want any trouble and we want to keep this a fun and enjoyable environment! Thanks a million for reading!! ^^

Sincerely,
Wolf
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Γένεση's Meaning
pronounce "Rei ve eon"

Language: Greek.

English Translation: Genesis.

Definition of Genesis: the way in which something comes to be; beginning; origin.

Why this was chosen: On our server we like to use different language for names and often at times if you can figure out what language something is and translate it you'll see a great meaning behind the names. Specifically we chose Greek to translate with because we basically use it for event names and naming the chapters to the storyline. We use Greek specifically to show the difference between other translated things such as NPCs-etc. In addition we also do this to inspire people to try and figure out what our translated things mean because sometimes by doing so it will be benefical to yourself. Now their is a specific reason why we chose Genesis too! After Ragnarok only the Lif's were left alive on their realm which later they ascended to god hood, and created the Humes. Their intent on starting a new at the very beginning...getting the picture now? (lol) Don't want to bore you anymore. Thanks for reading!! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
http://reveon-ro.wikidot.com/start

Welcome to Γένεση!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Γένεση RO :: Γένεση RO-
Jump to: