Γένεση RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Γένεση RO

The Mortals shall have themselves a great war. A war I fear that will lead to many others.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Downtime---March 28th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Leeva
Server Developer
GM Leeva

Server Downtime---March 28th Empty
PostSubject: Server Downtime---March 28th   Server Downtime---March 28th EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Sorry about the downtime this weekend. The power went out at Moshi's where we are hosting the server, normally the battery outlasts the outage so we need to wait for the Internet connection to come back. And then it goes on from there. But once in awhile when we have an extended outage and the battery dies, we need someone to go and poke at the server to turn it on---with him not going home this weekend we forgot about it, and I needed to ask someone else to poke it when they had the time.

But, it's up now. I've logged in, and everything seems to be working. Update is being worked on right now, like as we speak, and because of this nonsense I'm working on my headgear NPCs right now. ._.;

Really sorry about the downtime though, if something like this happens E-mail GM Wolf and he will get ahold of me somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://reveon-ro.wikidot.com/
GM Moshi
Code Monkey

Server Downtime---March 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime---March 28th   Server Downtime---March 28th EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 am

Yes, you all can thank my baby sister for being a good little technomage and restarting the server. The power supply is reconnected and the emergency backup battery is now fully recharged, so barring another four hour power outage this should not happen again. My apologies that it happened at all.

I'll see what I can do next weekend to try and beef up my anti-powerloss precautions.
Back to top Go down

Server Downtime---March 28th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Γένεση RO :: Γένεση RO-
Jump to: